Brass, Baubles, and Bells
The main tumblr is actually here.
Clicky click and enjoy!
November 28th, 2013
November 20th, 2013
October 24th, 2013
October 15th, 2013
September 23rd, 2013
A Walk Through Art History
I designed these shoes with a unique goal in mind: to create a shoe as a summation of an entire culture’s art. Each shoe possesses design qualities, color palettes, and designs only found in the respective culture. This project allowed me to investigate art historical cultures in a special way by challenging myself to translate an entire style (or series of styles) onto a single object.
Conveniently, I was able to use these designs as the concentration section of my AP Studio Art portfolio and received a score of a 5!
I possess full federal copyright of these designs.
September 21st, 2013
September 20th, 2013
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
Right, who’s coming exploring?
September 20th, 2013
WOW, the front is just as spectacular as the back on this. The spring/summer 07 collection by Zuhair Murad is just gorgeous, but the red one is my favorite. Here’s a link to the full collection.
mages of thedas, take note.
Can I just…yeah. Wow.
(Source: colettemariee, via yell)
August 18th, 2013
I would like a ship on my head.
Can we all just take a moment and realize that the lady with the ship on her head must be the most badass lady of all time?
July 17th, 2013